Wikipedia

Resultados da pesquisa

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Photographs of the Faith


"O amor se torna favorável pelo carinho, não pela autoridade."

Públio Siro
The Leaf Of Love



"O amor é paciente, o amor é bondoso. Não inveja, não se vangloria, não se orgulha. Não maltrata, não procura seus interesses, não se ira facilmente, não guarda rancor. O amor não se alegra com a injustiça, mas se alegra com a verdade. Tudo sofre, tudo crê, tudo espera, tudo suporta." (1 Coríntios 13:4-7)

Bíblia Sagrada

(Desconheço este belo Insecto com tanta magia e cor,....)


Não serei o seu amor, mas serei o melhor da sua história,.....
The petal of Love By Daniel Dan

5 comentários:

  1. ❤️the joy of knowing you are there makes me strong to bear the pain of his absence❤️❤️❤️あなたの写真は私の人生です。甘いハーモニー❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The gardener is here in your corner waiting always see the arrival of a sweet visit
    You know (sweet, anonymous), these photographs has your soul <3 <3 <3 <3
    Kisses and thank you so much,... <3 :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Keep shooting and blooms over and over, you is my Best your Petals of Love is mine❤️❤️❤️あなたを愛して、キス甘い​​ハーモニー❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes is mine yes i want to me ,Love to give wings to imagine, dream, earn spiritual peace, love you, dream with you, cry for his absence I do not know if I'll reach you, but I know I dream of you, and that makes me live❤️❤️❤️never let the petal of our love fall私は甘いハーモニーの最も純粋な気持ちであなたを愛して❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yes,❤️❤️ I Love You my Life Dan Kisses Sweet Harmony ❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :P :-O X( :7 B-) :-S :(( :)) :| :-B ~X( L-) (:| =D7 @-) :-w 7:P \m/ :-q :-bd